The seriousness of the COVID-19 outbreak has been perceived differently by people. Some seem to be very relaxed and unconcerned, while at the same time, others seem extremely worried.
- I think it’s a non-issue and there is absolutely no need for concern
- I’m a little concerned but generally, I’m okay
- I’m not sure but I do follow the new social distancing measures
- I take it seriously and I believe in strictly following the rules
- I’m quite worried and I’m doing my best to avoid human contact
- I’m really scared and worried
Where are you on the scale?
Please click ‘Self-assessment’ below to continue