What is Driven?
This year, like no other in recent memory, requires everyone to find ways to adapt in order to continue improving their sales performance.
Driven is a sales program, primarily designed for both two- and four-wheeled vehicle frontline salespeople. Driven unifies frontline standards through behavior change. It combines sales processes with the human skills necessary to interact successfully with customers – meaning the quality of relationships ensures targeted sales results can be achieved.
This type of online behavior training is new. However, that doesn’t mean it’s experimental. The format, techniques, and content have already been tried and tested by some of the world’s leading brands.
What are the objectives of this program?
- Deliver digital content that exceeds the effectiveness of on-the-ground classroom training.
- Following completion of the program, participant will be more confident in managing customer relationships, relative to best practices, including Covid-19 alignment.
- Significantly raise motivation and self-belief to upgrade the frontline performance levels.
- Enable all frontline team members to look, sound, and act like experts.
- Enhance the sales personnel interaction skills.
Who will benefit from this program?
Although primarily a sales program, the content is suitable for any frontline employee as the focus is on upgrading interpersonal skills.
Therefore, the program is open to any frontline employee that interacts with customers, such as;
- Sales representatives
- Customer service representatives
How will the program be delivered?
All modules are delivered on a secure online learning platform. It can be accessed via a laptop or desktop computer.
Joint certification by Frameworks and the client is available for participants who complete the full program and final evaluation.
- 60 – 90 minutes per module (average)
- Optional starting dates
- Flexible delivery dates
- Minimal disruption to workflow
What’s in this program?
This program consists of:
- 6 modules
- 82 videos | 1hr 40m
- 2 simulations
- 3 challenges
Approximately 6hr 30m in total
What’s in every lesson?
- In-depth best practice video demonstrations with subtitles
- Supporting explanatory text and images
- Case studies and guided discussions
- Practical exercises and roleplay that relates to day-to-day work issues
What if I need support?
- Access and online support are available 24/7 through live chat or email
- Access to supporting links and materials
What is the program content about?
Nowadays customers are much more inclined to do their own research before ever visiting a dealership. The result is that when a potential customer visits the dealership, the chance of closing a deal is over 80% – if the salesperson can convince the potential buyer that he or she is making the right decision. The biggest hurdle to overcome for the salesperson is gaining the trust of the potential buyer.
Driven provides salespeople with simple but effective behavior techniques that are guaranteed to raise levels of trust and therefore the salesperson’s confidence. The program modules follow the customer journey but the content is modern, fresh, practical, and appropriate for today’s environment, including lessons on how to adapt behavior to the new challenges in customer behavior and processes due to the pandemic.
Even seasoned professionals have found the program to be insightful, entertaining, and practical. Driven offers a new, up-to-date approach that goes way beyond any similar sales program on the market.
Module #1: Make a great first impression
- The behavior techniques
- The 5-star reception welcome
- A confident self-introduction
- COVID-19 update
- Small talk tips & scripts
Module #2: Customer needs and analysis
- Taking control, asking the right questions (the relationships formula)
- Selecting and matching products
- Professional note-taking (standard)
- Collecting customer details
Module #3: Product presentation
- Presenting yourself
- Video comparison exercise
- The 10 techniques for conducting a powerful presentation
- Introducing accessories and merchandise
- How to make it dynamic and entertaining
Module #4: Test Drive
- The appointment process (compulsory details)
- Safety/security/COVID-19 protocols
- Preparing yourself, the vehicle, and the environment
- Test drive customer feedback; providing comparative and emotional questions
- Concluding with a call to action
- Test drive language and scripts
Module #5: Sales Proposition
- Verbal and written quotation techniques
- How to find and overcome objections
- Follow up – categorizing system, value-added scripts
- The top 4 sales closing techniques that work
Module #6: Delivery and Follow up
- COVID-19 protocols
- How to plan – written and verbal schedules
- Following correct process and creating anticipation
- Impactful handover
- Follow up and how to seek referrals
Watch this to get started
Learning online has become a popular alternative to traditional learning methods in recent years due to the fact that it is, in many ways, more accessible and practical. As long as you have a computer and a reliable internet connection, you can connect from anywhere in the world.
At Frameworks, you will have access to a variety of methodology, such as:
- Pre-recorded video lessons that explain and provide you with demonstrations.
- Articles and video clips that offer additional perspectives on the lessons.
- Case studies
- Interactive chat rooms
- Individual and group exercise
- A variety of exercises
Throughout the program, our team is with you every step of the way. We encourage you and your fellow participants to discuss, swap relevant questions, and share articles. The more you can engage with your Coach and peers; the more productive and enjoyable your learning experience will be.
The most important requirement is a stable internet connection. While our online programs are accessible on mobile devices or tablets, we strongly encourage you to use a desktop or laptop to get the best experience possible. Having your own headphones or headset is also recommended, as generally, you will be watching a lot of videos.
Once you’ve signed up and received a confirmation email, you’re in. However, before you begin any module, the first step is to enroll in the module. Please check out your Program Guide for detailed instructions.