|Part 2: The Program
Step One: Enroll
1. Let’s get started! Before you start any lesson, the first step you have to do is enroll in the lesson.
2. To find your lesson, please go to the ‘Products’ page and click on ‘Learn more’ of the element you need to learn. For example, click Elevation/Breakout/Resolve.
3. Once you click, you will be able to see all the lessons from that element. Please click “see more..” to enrol the lesson
4. Click ‘Join’ to enroll.
Now it’s all set. You are ready to start your learning journey with Frameworks.
Step Two: In the lesson
- Each lesson contains the following two elements:
- Progress bar – shows your progression in each lesson
- Lesson content – where the knowledge is.
- You must start at the very top. The system will automatically be marked yellow.
- In every section, there are 6 things that you must complete:
- Read it
- Watch the videos (until the end)
- Answer the questions
- Mark complete
- Take on the challenges and exercises
It is important to be well-read the lessons. One major thing to keep in mind is that this is an investment in yourself. Being knowledgeable will, without a doubt, save you plenty of time in the long run.
Watch the videos
The videos are part of the lesson progression. You will not be able to ‘Mark complete’ or show more content until the end of the videos.
|**Note: You cannot skip or pause the video lessons. Once started, they will play through continuously.
Answer the questions
Some topics might have questions for you to answer. It’s important to submit your answers and stay engaged in the program.
However, after you add your answer, don’t forget to click the ‘Submit’ button
Take on the challenges and exercises
Please find the steps to upload your behavior video:
To upload your video is straightforward:
- Click Select File
- Select your best behavior video
- Click Upload File
- Select Checkboxes options
- Click “Submit”. Then, done.
If you have problems uploading, don’t hesitate to contact our team via Live bot (on the Frameworks Online main page) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have watched the videos, read the content, and answered the questions, the most important thing to do is remember to click ‘Mark complete’. The ‘Mark complete’ button correlates with the Progress bar. Keep it up until it reaches 100%.
|*Note: Keep in mind that the lessons are designed for learning respectively. You will not be able to skip to the next lesson without first completing the current one.
If you already have an account please Log in here